Blueberry Lemon Trifle
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 3 cups fresh blueberries, divided
- 2 (15 3/4 ounce) cans lemon pie filling
- 2 (8 ounce) cartons lemon yogurt
- 1 prepared angel food cake, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed (I make my own)
- lemon slice (optional)
- of fresh mint (optional)
- Set aside 1/4 cup blueberries for garnish. In a large bowl, combine pie filling and yogurt.
- In a 3-1/2 quart serving or trifle bowl, layer a third of the cake cubes, lemon mixture and blueberries. Repeat layers twice. Top with whipped topping. Cover a refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with reserved blueberries, lemon slices and mint leaves.
Join The Conversation