- 118.29 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 2.46 ml cinnamon, Ground
- 1.23 ml nutmeg, Ground
- 59.14 ml hot water
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 473.18 ml blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse and clean blueberries.
- If using frozen dry pack Blueberries, thaw them first.
- In small saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg; gradually stir in water and lemon juice.
- Over medium heat, cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and comes to a boil.
- Add blueberries; cook and stir until mixture comes back to a boil.
- Serve warm over ice cream or cake or frozen pies.