Creamy Walnut Pesto Sauce
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Cut the cheese into 1cm cubes and chop finely in your food processor.
- Add walnuts, garlic, salt and basil and chop until you have a rough paste.
- Slowly add olive oil to the running food processor until the paste starts to form a ball.
- Add yogurt to the food processor and pulse until thoroughly mixed.
- Transfer the sauce to a bowl, cover tightly and refrigerate for one hour to allow the flavours to mingle.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!