Ravioli With Creamy Pesto Sauce
- Ready In:
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) jar pesto sauce
- 1 (3 ounce) jar capers, drained
- 2 (9 ounce) packages refrigerated cheese ravioli, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- Combine whipping cream and pesto sauce in a saucepan; add capers.
- Cook mixture over low heat until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, and drain.
- Toss pasta with sauce, and sprinkle with toasted pine nuts.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was actually really good! I had very little groceries and needed something for dinner. I had like half a pack of cheese raviolis (about 9oz) and a package of pesto and cream. Wow so I through this together and we really enjoyed it! The only thing i didnt have were capers and pine nuts. But it was still good without! I also used some wondra and thickened up the sauce just a bit because i like thick sauce. I also served it with peas, YUM! And topped it with fresh parmesan cheese. Thanks for a quick yummy recipe! Ill make it again!!