- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon, Ground
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg, Ground
- 1⁄4 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse and clean blueberries.
- If using frozen dry pack Blueberries, thaw them first.
- In small saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg; gradually stir in water and lemon juice.
- Over medium heat, cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and comes to a boil.
- Add blueberries; cook and stir until mixture comes back to a boil.
- Serve warm over ice cream or cake or frozen pies.