Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From Tammen's Treeberry Farm in Wilmington, IL. Cook time includes chill time.
Make and share this Blueberry Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 4 cups blueberries
- whipped topping
- fresh blueberries (to garnish)
- Combine flour and confectioner's sugar in a mixing bowl, add melted butter and blend well.
- Pat dough out in a 14-inch pizza pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, and vanilla. Spread over the cooled pizza crust.
- In a large saucepan, combine water, sugar and cornstarch. Whisk constantly, over medium heat, until thickened. Add blueberries and cool completely.
- Spread cooled blueberry mixture over cream cheese layer. Chill thouroughly. Cut in wedges to serve, with dollops of whipped topping and fresh blueberries.
This is a very good recipe, but I thought the cream cheese filling was too sweet. Maybe just add enough sugar to taste. I also thought the directions for the blueberry topping were a little vague. I just kept the blueberry mixture on the burner until it blended and took on a sticky texture, but the blueberries remained whole, not crushed.