Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a simple recipe that tastes delicious. I especially like the almonds in the topping.
Make and share this Blueberry Peach Almond Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups peaches, peeled and sliced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 cups blueberries
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 -4 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In 8-inch square (1 1/2-quart) baking dish, combine peaches and lemon juice; toss gently. Stir in blueberries, 3 T flour and sugar; toss with peaches.
- In small bowl, combine all topping ingredients except margarine. with fork or pastry blender, cut in margarine until crumbly. Sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. If desired, serve with light frozen whipped topping, thawed.
the girls liked the addition of almonds in the crumb topping