This is a simple recipe that tastes delicious. I especially like the almonds in the topping.
Make and share this Blueberry Peach Almond Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups peaches, peeled and sliced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 cups blueberries
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 -4 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In 8-inch square (1 1/2-quart) baking dish, combine peaches and lemon juice; toss gently. Stir in blueberries, 3 T flour and sugar; toss with peaches.
- In small bowl, combine all topping ingredients except margarine. with fork or pastry blender, cut in margarine until crumbly. Sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. If desired, serve with light frozen whipped topping, thawed.