Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
It is a fairly healthy muffin thats easy to make and taists great!
- 236.59 ml rolled oats
- 236.59 ml milk
- 236.59 ml flour
- 177.44 ml brown sugar
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1 egg
- 0 margarine, melted prefered
- 236.59 ml berries or 236.59 ml chocolate chips or 236.59 ml nuts
- 14.79 ml lime juice
- blend oats and milk and set aside.
- meanwhile mix all dry ingredients together, set aside.
- now add eggs and margerine to oats and milk -- stir
- now add oat mixture to dry ingresients.
- now gently add in berries or nuts.
- spoon into muffin tins, with liners if you like.
- bake at 350 degrees for 25 mins or until golden brown.
- while still warm mix the juice from lime with tsp if sugar and brush over tops of muffins. let cool and enjoy.