Tanya in east coast ,canada's Note:
It is a fairly healthy muffin thats easy to make and taists great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1blend oats and milk and set aside.
- 2meanwhile mix all dry ingredients together, set aside.
- 3now add eggs and margerine to oats and milk -- stir
- 4now add oat mixture to dry ingresients.
- 5now gently add in berries or nuts.
- 6spoon into muffin tins, with liners if you like.
- 7bake at 350 degrees for 25 mins or until golden brown.
- 8while still warm mix the juice from lime with tsp if sugar and brush over tops of muffins. let cool and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (689 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.1
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 18.3 mg
- Sodium 173.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: