Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
It is a fairly healthy muffin thats easy to make and taists great!
Make and share this Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- blend oats and milk and set aside.
- meanwhile mix all dry ingredients together, set aside.
- now add eggs and margerine to oats and milk -- stir
- now add oat mixture to dry ingresients.
- now gently add in berries or nuts.
- spoon into muffin tins, with liners if you like.
- bake at 350 degrees for 25 mins or until golden brown.
- while still warm mix the juice from lime with tsp if sugar and brush over tops of muffins. let cool and enjoy.