Recipe by Chelle_DaysFlutterby
Eather fresh or frozen blueberries can be used. Frozen may need longer cooking time.
Top Review by sasassysasarah
These muffins came out perfect when I doubled the oil and added a little vanilla. They where like miniature cakes! I also baked them only for 13 minutes but I used fresh blueberries and I have a strong oven.
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup blueberries
- 1 egg
- 12 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon sugar (optional)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400, grease muffin cups.
- Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together into a mixing bowl.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Mix egg, oil, vanilla and water together, then stir them into the flour mixture.
- Stir until well combined.
- Spoon into muffin cups.
- Sprinkle top with optional sugar and cinammon (if desired).
- Bake 13 - 20 minutes.