Versitile Muffins Batter - Dairy Free
photo by Haileigh C.
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven 375, use paper muffin cups or grease pan.
- Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a bowl, form a well in center.
- Mix oil, water and eggs together and then pout into the well.
- Stir just until flour is moistened. Add fruit in using.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes, until lightly browned.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Most of my recipes are dairy free since I discovered many years ago that I am lactose intolerant. While I have had to give up some much-loved recipes, we have discovered that most can be modified to accommodate the changes to our diet. Most of my recipes say dairy free but there are a few from my childhood that may have dairy! I also have an intolerance to MSG so we spend a lot of time reading labels. Usually, it is just easier to cook from scratch, so we don't use many pre-made foods from the grocery store.</p> I like recipes I can make with minimal ingredients, real food I have in my kitchen, that are also easy to make!