Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I came up with this recipe as a variation to Karen's Blueberry yogurt muffins (zaar #86105)
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon rind, grated
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup blueberries
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and nutmeg.
- In separate bowl, whisk together eggs, yogurt, lemon rind and juice and oil.
- Pour over dry ingredients sprinkle with blueberries; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Bake at 375 for about 25 minute
- Stir 4 tsp lemon juice into 1/2 cup icing sugar;drizzle over cool muffins.
VERY Yummy! Also good with wheat flour!