Blueberry Yogurt Muffins
I'm always a fan of blueberry muffins- especially when they are from scratch!
- Ready In:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) carton low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 cups blueberries
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together dry ingredients.
- Combine remaining ingredients except blueberries; add to dry mixture.
- Fold blueberries into muffin batter.
- Put into muffin cups and sprinkle with additional sugar.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
The yogurt makes a tender and moist muffin in this recipe. You would not guess tht these are low in fat. To make this a tad healthier, I replaced 1/2 cup of flour with oat bran. One observation was that these are not sweet and cakey like a typical muffin -- I liked that but others may prefer to add a bit more sugar. Thanks Bec.Reply
see 2 more