Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Wonderful way to use fresh or frozen Maine Blueberries! Serve with real whipped cream or Vanilla Bean ice cream. SWEET!
- Mix together dumpling ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix together blueberry sauce ingredients in a heavy bottomed saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stirring frequetly.
- Turn down burner to low, while alowing the syrup to simmer, add dumpling (should make 6).
- Cook 10 minutes with lid on (NO PEEKING)!
- Cook 10 minutes with lid off.
- Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.
Just what I needed. There was a huge sale on blueberries today along with a heat wave. I wanted something sweet that did not need an oven, plus it had to be quick with very few ingredients. This fit the bill perfectly. Served with vanilla yogurt. Thanks for a quick and tasty recipe.
My family and I,really loved this recipe!!and with vanilla icecream on the side was wonderful.Only thing i had to do, was let the dumplings cook a little longer.But sure was worth the wait,!!!
Yummy!! We loved this quick and easy dessert. I did add some cornstarch to the blueberry sauce to thicken it some and it turned out perfect. I had to cook the dumplings a little longer to get them done but it was definitely worth the wait. I served this with vanilla ice cream and it was promptly devoured by my family. Thank you for sharing this fantastic, easy recipe...it is definitely a keeper!! Congrats again on your football pool win.