Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 2 eggs, separated
- 16 ounces frozen blueberries, thawed and drained
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup firm butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix 2 cups baking mix, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup butter and egg yolks until crumbly.
- Press into ungreased rectangular pan, 13x9x2".
- Bake 10 min.
- Beat egg whites until stiff; fold in blueberries.
- Spread over baked layer.
- Mix remaining ingredients until crumbly; sprinkle over blueberry mixture. Bake until golden brown, about 20 min.
Topping too greasy, otherwise good flavour