Recipe by Joanne
I was watching an episode of The Pioneer Woman on the Food Network one day and she made a blackberry cobbler. It looked so easy to make and yummy, so I had to try it. I substituted blueberries for the blackberries. I made a little more batter than she did, and used a little less sugar. It was delicious!
- 1 1⁄2 cups self rising flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, rinsed and patted dry
- 1⁄2 cup of melted butter, plus more butter for greasing pan
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 3 quart baking dish with butter (I used an aluminum tray, easy cleanup).
- In large bowl wisk together the self rising flour, 1 1/2 cups of sugar and milk. Wisk in the melted butter.
- Pour the batter into the greased baking dish and sprinkle the blueberries all over the top.
- Bake for 45 minutes, then add remaining 2 tbs. sugar evenly over the top and bake for an additional 15 minutes.