Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 25 mins
you would never know this is reduced fat and lower calories...we love it..
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- nonstick cooking spray
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup light sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg whites
- 8 ounces light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1 cup fat-free cool whip, thawed
- combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and 1 tbls sugar.in a small bowl, press mixture on bottom and 1 1/2" up sides of 9" springform pan -- which has been coated with non stick spray --
- bake at 350* for 5 minutes.
- remove from oven and set aside to cool --
- beat cream cheese at medium speed with mixer till smooth --
- combine 1 cup sugar, flour, salt -- add to creamed cheese mixture -- beat till blended.
- add 8 oz sour cream, vanilla and lemon rind -- beat just until blended.
- gently stir in blueberries, and pour mixture into the pan --
- bake at 300* for 1 hour and 10 minutes or center is firm.
- turn off oven and let cheesecake stand in oven with door open.for 30 minutes.
- cover cheesecake and chill for 8 hours.
- release sides of pan.stir together whipped topping and sour cream.
- spread over cheesecake.
I lost a few calories and fat grams on my version but was still excellent! I used reduced fat graham crackers, Splenda instead of regular sugar, no transfat light butter, 1 and 3/4 packages of neaufchatel cheese (1/3 less fat) instead of regular cream cheese, 1 1/2 tbls. reduced fat bisquick istead of flour, 1 3/4 cups blueberries and did not use eggs at all. Tastes great and a little healthier!!