Recipe by Steve P.
Quick and easy as well as tasty Blueberry Bundt Cake
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
Oh my, this cake was outstanding. I made it for a ladies brunch. It had an intense blueberry flavor. The texture of the cake was very, very moist and melt in your mouth delicious. I didn't measure the amount of blueberry juice I used for the glaze, I just added it in until I got the consistency I wanted. Turned out perfect. Thanks 1Steve.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) box cream cheese
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 can blueberries, drained (save juice for icing)
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cake mix, oil, eggs, cream cheese and vanilla pudding on medium speed (mixture will be very thick).
- Fold in blueberries; pour in Bundt cake pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until done.
- Icing: Mix blueberry juice and 2 cups confectioners sugar and pour over cake while hot.