Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is off of a Wilton 9x9x2" non stick cake pan. It is so good! It looks appetizing, and tastes delicious. We used a 9x9x2" pan, but you could probably use other sizes. Just watch cooking time!
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Spray pan with vegetable pan spray.
- Cream butter and sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat.
- Toss flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt with a fork.
- Add alternately with sour cream to creamed mixture.
- Mix until smooth.
- Toss brown sugar, cinnamon, and nuts together.
- Pour half the batter into prepared pan.
- Mix blueberries with half the brown sugar mixture and spread over batter; add remaining batter.
- Top with other half of nut mixture.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until cake tester inserted in middle comes out clean.