This recipe is off of a Wilton 9x9x2" non stick cake pan. It is so good! It looks appetizing, and tastes delicious. We used a 9x9x2" pan, but you could probably use other sizes. Just watch cooking time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F.
- 2Spray pan with vegetable pan spray.
- 3Cream butter and sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy.
- 4Add eggs and vanilla; beat.
- 5Toss flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt with a fork.
- 6Add alternately with sour cream to creamed mixture.
- 7Mix until smooth.
- 8Toss brown sugar, cinnamon, and nuts together.
- 9Pour half the batter into prepared pan.
- 10Mix blueberries with half the brown sugar mixture and spread over batter; add remaining batter.
- 11Top with other half of nut mixture.
- 12Bake 35-40 minutes or until cake tester inserted in middle comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Brunch Cake
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.3
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 84.4 mg
- Sodium 239.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 35.1 g
- Protein 5.0 g