1/1 Photo of Blueberry Bars
This is a very quick bar recipe that can be turned into any pie filling flavor you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together sugar and butter.
- 2Add eggs one at a time; beat well.
- 3Mix in the flour and than the vanilla.
- 4Spread 3/4 of batter in a greased 15x10 pan.
- 5Spread pie filling over batter and top with remaining batter; spreading out to somewhat cover filling.
- 6Bake at 350° for 40-50 minutes.
- 7Sprinkle with powdered sugar right before serving if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1585 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5107.6
- Calories from Fat 1868
- Total Fat 207.6 g
- Saturated Fat 123.1 g
- Cholesterol 1334.0 mg
- Sodium 1665.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 758.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 22.2 g
- Sugars 528.4 g
- Protein 55.3 g