Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a very quick bar recipe that can be turned into any pie filling flavor you like.
Make and share this Blueberry Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- Cream together sugar and butter.
- Add eggs one at a time; beat well.
- Mix in the flour and than the vanilla.
- Spread 3/4 of batter in a greased 15x10 pan.
- Spread pie filling over batter and top with remaining batter; spreading out to somewhat cover filling.
- Bake at 350° for 40-50 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar right before serving if desired.
Delicious! Really easy to make and tasted great. My kids loved it too. I used whole wheat flour which kind of makes it taste more like a nutri-grain bar, but much better!
It was so easy and fast. We love how the top is a little crispy. I baked it the full 50 minutes and it turned out really moist. This was great. Thanks!
Simple and fast. Made this at 6 am and served it at 2 pm. With a bit of whipped cream it went over very well. Thanks shortstuff.