Blue Cheese Shrimp Cocktail
- Place defrosted shrimp in a flat Pyrex-style dish.
- Heat the juice from a half lemon in a small pan and add the bouillon and dissolve.
- Pour the lemon bouillon over the shrimp and sprinkle the black pepper and cayenne pepper over the shrimp, to taste; toss well and chill about 30 minutes.
- Make the dressing by combing all the dressing ingredients in a bowl; mix well and chill as well, about 30 minutes.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves in 4 old-fashioned champagne style cups or sherbet glasses so that they line the sides of the glass.
- Drain the shrimp and mix gently with the dressing.
- Place the coated shrimp in the lettuce lined cups and serve garnished with chopped parsley if you like.