- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese, plus
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese, divided
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped granny smith apple
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) packageshredded mixed red and green cabbage and carrot coleslaw mix
- 1⁄3 cup coarsely chopped candied walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, 1/2 cup blue cheese, and garlic salt, stirring until creamy.
- Stir in apple.
- Place shredded cabbage and carrots in a large bowl. Pour mayonnaise mixture over cabbage, stirring until well-coated.
- Cover and refrigerate slaw overnight so that flavors can blend.
- Sprinkle candied walnuts and remaining 2 tablespoons blue cheese over slaw before serving.