Mexican Blue Cheese Coleslaw
I love coleslaws and I'm open to finding new and different ways to make it. This is from pepperfool.com website. Sounds simple and you could use bag coleslaw for this, too. Says it's from Gourmet Magazine.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 head cabbage, grated
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon horseradish sauce
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Combine cabbage and green onions. Mix mayonnaise and horseradish sauce, toss with cabbage and onions.
- Sprikle with desired amount of blue cheese and the rest of cumin and cilantro.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation