1/1 Photo of Blue Cheese and Walnut Salad With Maple Dressing
Danny Beason's Note:
Amy Hull, Home Instead Senior Care
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place spinach on a large platter.
- 2Top with blue cheese and walnuts.
- 3Warm maple syrup in a small saucepan.
- 4pour vinegar into a small bowl.
- 5Whisk oil into vinegar in a slow stream.
- 6Whisk maple syrup into dressing in a slow stream.
- 7pour dressing down over the salad platter and serve.
- 8Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Cheese and Walnut Salad With Maple Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 600.1
- Calories from Fat 471
- Total Fat 52.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 28.3 mg
- Sodium 587.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 16.6 g