Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a super yummy recipe I had at a Pampered Chef party. I love it so much I had to share it with everyone.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 6 slices cooked and chopped bacon (3/4 cup real bacon bits can be substituted)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1 medium chopped tomato
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped (not white part)
- 1 baguette, to spread dip on
- 1.) soften the cream cheese.
- Mix ranch dressing, cream cheese, bacon bits, celery, tomato and green onions in a medium bowl.
- Cover and refridgerate for at least an hour.
- Slice bread and spread the dip onto it.
- Once cream cheese is softened the prep time should only be about 15-20 minutes.
- Cook time about 10 for bacon.
This dip is so good. Even DH and DS (6) liked it so much. We ate it with tostitos. The flavor is great. It was in the fridge overnight. Thanks Chef Q in Oregon :) Made for Cookbook tag game
I'm not too fond of ranch dressing, but in this recipe it works like a charm! Very nice tasting, for sure! I'll have to keep this company-friendly recipe in mind for another time, as well! Thanks for posting it!I'm not too fond of ranch dressing, but in this recipe it works like a charm! Very nice tasting, for sure! Another time I