photo by Julie Bs Hive
- Ready In:
- 1 lb turkey bacon, cooked, crumbled (regular bacon would be fine too)
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt, to taste
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- green onion, chopped
- 1 loaf Hawaiian bread (Kings Hawaiian Sweet Bread- Round) (optional)
- Add all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Hollow out the middle of the bread loaf, reserving pieces of bread for dipping, and spoon dip into the reservoir.
- Note: 1/2 cup bacon bits can be substituted for the bacon.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Proud Zaar original member! Very disappointed with the new site.