Recipe by DeeMiddleton
I love this fresh frozen drinks, they are sweet and tart with the pink lemonade and peaches. Anytime we have a social gathering everyone wants these made. They are alcoholic but they are so pretty my kids wanted to try them so I made them and left out the vodka and it is a smoothie or icy for the kids. They loved them too!
- 10 -12 peach slices (frozen)
- 6 ounces frozen pink lemonade concentrate (frozen)
- 8 -10 ice cubes
- 3⁄4 cup Sprite (chilled)
- 3⁄4 cup vodka (chilled)
Directions See How It's Made
- In blender combine frozen peach slices, 6 oz. frozen pink lemonade concentrate and ice cubes. Blend until desired texture is achieved.
- Note: If your frozen peaches are store bought they will be very tart you will need to add sugar or I sometimes use canned slice peaches in heavy syrup mixed in with them I put them in the fridge so everything is cold and then add a few spoon fulls of the syrup.
- add your sprite and vodka and pulse just to mix.
- Set your pitcher in the freezer in between fill ups to keep it slushy. Enjoy!