This comes from a cookbook from a local realty business. I have not tried it, but the name caught my eye! I read the ingredients and thought this sounded like a delicious "slushy" drink! I am dedicating it to a much loved Zaar member who goes by the name of Iron Bloomers! LOL!
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) can canned peaches or 2 -3 ripe peaches
- 1 (6 fluid ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 6 fluid ounces vodka
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup ice, crushed
- If using canned peaches, drain and save the juice.
- Place the ice in blender and crush slightly.
- Place the remaining ingredients in the blender and blend till the you have the texture you desire.
- Use the reserved peach juice if you would like it to be more "liquidy".
- Hold on to your "Bloomers"!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This drink was great! The sizes of my canned peaches and lemonade were larger than the recipe so I had to make a few minor alterations (added a bit more vodka) which didn't change how much I enjoyed this drink. I will definitely be keeping peaches and lemonade on hand this summer!! Oh yeah, I also didn't add the sugar cause everything else was sweet enough.Reply
Wonderful drink! I will definitely be making these again; I want to take a pitcher to my friend's house this weekend. You know what would be great? A scoop of ice cream. Heh! I didn't use any of the peach liquid and I used a can of "lite" peaches. It was still quite sweet. Maybe a tad too sweet but awesome nonetheless.Reply
This was quite deliteful, but don't be fooled by the frozen drink not too much alcohol thing...it is true to it's name...it will knock something off of you if you have too many too quickly. Fabulous with fresh fruit; we made it with both nectarines (1st round) and strawberries (2nd round) and will definitely be a regular in our blender! Will be scoping around for lite lemonade concentrate as that ingredient packs quite a few calories.Reply