Recipe by Bev
When I first saw this recipe I saw orange juice in the ingredient list and I thought, no, I don't think so. But I decided to give it a try and gave it to my Bloody Mary loving husband to give it the final approval. He gives it a very outstanding rating!!-- So I am offering it to you to give a try to see if you agree with him! I hope you like it as well as he does!
Top Review by Catnip46
The first couple sips I took I thought "well this is different" but the more I sipped the less I liked it. I finally ended up tossing it. For me it's a no but I'll bet other people might fine this refreshing.
- 46 ounces tomato juice (we like V8)
- 3⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish (more or less to suit your taste ~ we use generous amounts)
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (Tabasco)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons celery salt
- 1 cup vodka (good quality)
- ice cube
- lemon slice