Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is so yummy with crackers or french bread or veggies. If you love bleu cheese you have to try this, and even if you don't it's fabulous, give it a try!
- 113.39 g cream cheese, softened
- 78.07 ml crumbled blue cheese, softened (french or danish)
- 59.14 ml butter, softened
- 59.14 ml ripe pimento stuffed olive, chopped
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 1.23 ml garlic salt
- Combine all ingredients in a medium size bowl and mix well until smooth.
- Can serve chilled or at room temperature.(It spreads easier at room temperature).
- *If you want a smoother consistency you can add a tsp or 2 of milk.*.
I used a Danish bleu cheese in this and green olives. This was very good and came together very fast after everything was softened. Made for ZWT4.
Al ittle salty but a wonderful appetizer spread on triscuits! I added a touch more parsley and used minced garlic in place of garlic salt. Wonderful flavor and the blue cheese really stands out. Made for Daffy Daffodils ZWT4
I made this to take to a family gathering and everyone just raved about it. I had crackers and a veggie platter to go with it. I made it as written and wouldn't change a thing. Thanks for sharing a true keeper. Made for ZWT 8.