Apple & Blue Cheese Spread
A refreshing spring & summertime spread. The combo of the apples & blue cheese are perfect together. Don't leave out the onion. Believe it or not, it does enhance the dish. Enjoy.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 apple (finely chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄4 red onion (finely copped)
- 1⁄4 cup toasted pecans
- Triscuit crackers (Thins)
- Beat cream cheese & sour cream in bowl.
- Add apples, blue cheese, onions & pecans. Mix well.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Serve with triscuits or a blander tasting cracker.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
After I saw Parsley's lovely photo on PAC I knew I had to give this a try and what better time than Easter. Served this as our appy with triscuits as recommended and along side a veggie platter - it was wonderful. All the flavors, plus that little crunch extra from the apples. I made as directed and put in the fridge overnight. We'll be using this one often. It makes a lot so have left overs to enjoy with lunch today.Reply
see 5 more