Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Another great one from The Coastal Living Cookbook!
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup blackberry jam
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- Beat butter and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended after each addition. Stir in vanilla.
- Combine flour and next 4 ingredients; add to butter mixture alternately with buttermilk, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Beat at slow speed until blended after each addition. Fold in jam. (Do not overmix.) Pour batter into a greased 10-inch bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until wooden pick comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack 20 minutes; remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack. Sprinkle with some powdered sugar if desired. Serve with blackberries and Creme Fraiche.
- For Creme Fraiche, stir together all ingredients; cover and chill 8 hours.