1/1 Photo of Black Pepper Shrimp
Cooking Light. May 2007. Vietnamese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup organic vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 -3 teaspoon chili paste
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 1/2 ounces bok choy (approx)
- 1 cup sliced shiitake mushroom
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 1/2 lbs peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- 1Combine broth and next 7 ingredients (through salt) in a medium bowl, and stir with a whisk. Set aside.
- 2Heat oil in a wok or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add ginger and garlic; stir-fry 30 seconds.
- 3Add bok choy, mushrooms, onions, and shrimp. Stir-fry 3 minutes or until bok choy begins to wilt.
- 4Add broth mixture to pan; bring to a boil.
- 5Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender and shrimp are done. Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Pepper Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (439 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 435.3
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 214.8 mg
- Sodium 1400.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 28.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: