Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Marcus Samuelsson - this is from North Africa and Marcus says you can use it as a rub for lamb or fish, but I like it as a salad dressing or to dip fresh bread into!
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, pitted
- 2 anchovy fillets or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 fresh thyme sprigs, chopped (leaves only)
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Refrigerate in a tightly covered container for up to 1 week.
Just got done whipping this up and it is sooo good. Have not tried it on anything else yet, but I'll re-review when I do! ZWR9 Soup-a-Stars