Recipe by CookingItUp
Yum! I used to eat this at each of our family's get togethers. It's VERY evil!! I can eat this all by myself with some Fritos Scoops....woo! Time does not include softening the cream cheese.
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped black olives
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- cajun seasoning salt, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix half can of olives and whole package of cream cheese.
- Add cajun salt by 1/4 tsp to taste.
- Add garlic powder by 1/4 tsp one time, taste, add more if needed for taste.
- Garnish with paprika and parsley flakes.
- *Add more cream cheese and olives if spices are too strong.