Recipe by AmyZoe
I added some jalapenos and cilantro and corn. Super fast and tasty. Recipe courtesy of allrecipes.com. Serving size is estimated.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 15 ounces black beans, rinsed and drained
- 7 ounces green chili salsa (salsa verde)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 taco shells
- 2 ounces shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat and cook onion in hot oil until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir black beans, green salsa, garlic powder, chili powder, and cumin with the onion.
- Reduce heat to low and cook the mixture at a simmer until it thickens, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve with taco shells, Mexican cheese blend, tomato, avocado, and shredded lettuce.