6 hrs 15 mins
I saw this on Food Network, thought it looked good. Can't wait to try it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained
- 4 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 lb diced andouille sausage
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced carrot
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 bay leaves
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 2 cups lump crabmeat, picked for shells and cartilage
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1In a slow cooker, combine beans, broth, tomatoes, sausage, onion, celery, carrots, cumin, bay leaves, and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and black pepper.
- 2Mix well.
- 3Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
- 4Season, to taste, with salt and black pepper.
- 5Ladle into bowls and garnish with crab and cilantro.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean Soup With Crab and Andouille Sausage
Serving Size: 1 (404 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 560.0
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 32.3 mg
- Sodium 1011.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.0 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 35.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: