1/3 Photos of Black Bean Chipotle Dip
This is a delicious black bean dip, healthy and made with good carbs. So good you may want to double the batch!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed, drained and mashed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chile (McCormick brand)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1Drain and rinse black beans. Mash with a potato masher.
- 2Combine beans, sour cream, tomato paste, chipotle chile pepper and cumin. Refrigerate 20 minutes.
- 3Garnish top of dip with onion, tomato and cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips.
- 4If you like a spicier dip, add some cayenne pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean Chipotle Dip
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.7
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 8.4 mg
- Sodium 291.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 5.7 g