Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 hrs
this is a chili that i made by throwing a bunch of randomly grabbed canned items together in a stockpot.it was really good and i will be making it again.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black-eyed peas, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, undrained
- 3 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, undrained
- 1 (46 ounce) can vegetable juice
- 4 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons ground cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 2 teaspoons minced onions
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded cooked pork
- pour the cans of beans,peas,corn, and vegetable juice into a stockpot.turn stove onto a med heat and add pork, and seasonings to it.cook until beans and peas are done. serve.