Sausage Black Eyed Pea Chili
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 30mins
- 1 lb ground sausage
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 5 celery ribs, sliced thinly
- 2 (16 ounce) cans black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 (12 ounce) can rotel
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, peeled and diced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups V8 vegetable juice
- Brown sausage and drain. To crock pot add sausage, garlic, onion, celery, peas, tomatoes, Rotel, green chilis, and chili powder. Stir, then pour V8 juice over the top. Turn to low and heat 8 hours, or on high for 4 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!