Black Bean and Cheese Tortilla Pie
- Chop the onion and green pepper. Seed and mince the jalapeno peppers. Drain and rinse the black beans.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and bell pepper and cook for 5 minutes, stirring, until tender. Add beans, salsa, jalapenos, chili powder, and cayenne. Simmer 7-10 minutes.
- Line a 9 or 10 inch pie pan with one of the crusts. Spoon about 1/2 cup bean mixture into crust. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup shredded cheddar. Top with 1 tortilla.
- Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Top with second pie crust. Seal and flute edges. Cut 2 or 3 slits in the top crust to vent steam.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes, or until golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve with sour cream.