Recipe by Sin-Gal
This recipe is great for Summer BBQs. Serve with Tortilla Chips. I usually serve it with Multi-grain tortilla chips.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1⁄2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 large avocados, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 -3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine Beans, Corn, Onion, Tomato, Jalapeno, Spices, Cilantro, Lime Juice in a bowl.
- Add Avocados last, and gently mix them inches
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate. Ensure that the plastic wrap is touching the salsa and no air remains between the plastic wrap and the salsa.