Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
A little bit of country cooking in a short amount of time. This can also be done with thick chicken cutlets or port chops...
- On a plate place 1/2 cup Bisquick mix. Into small bowl, pour buttermilk. In another plate put bread crumbs.
- Coat beef steaks with Bisquick mix. Dip each coated steak into buttermilk, then coat with bread crumbs.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add steaks; cook 6 to 8 minutes until thoroughly cooked.Don't forget to flip the steaks. Remove from skillet; cover with foil to keep warm.
- In same skillet, cook onions over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes until soft.
- Mix 3 tablespoons Bisquick mix and the half-and-half until blended(this needs to be really blended). Pour into onions in skillet. Cook over low heat 2 to 3 minutes stirring occasionally until gravy is thickened. Pour gravy over steaks; sprinkle with parsley.