1/2 Photos of Biscuits (Betch Can't Eat Just One Biscuits)
My husband spent some time in Louisiana and became very fond of the food there. Now, anything Cajun he just devours. I have several recipes from a deck of playing cards called "Deck O'Meals" Louisiana Cajun. Here is one of 52:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix bisquick, club soda and sour cream well.
- 2Melt butter in baking pan.
- 3Roll out dough about 1/2 inch thick.
- 4Cut with cutter and place in pan over melted butter.
- 5Bake at 375°F until brown (about 10-13 min).
- 6Brush tops with butter.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Biscuits (Betch Can't Eat Just One Biscuits)
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 529.4
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 49.6 mg
- Sodium 1129.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 7.7 g