Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
My husband spent some time in Louisiana and became very fond of the food there. Now, anything Cajun he just devours. I have several recipes from a deck of playing cards called "Deck O'Meals" Louisiana Cajun. Here is one of 52:)
- Mix bisquick, club soda and sour cream well.
- Melt butter in baking pan.
- Roll out dough about 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut with cutter and place in pan over melted butter.
- Bake at 375°F until brown (about 10-13 min).
- Brush tops with butter.
These are so fluffy and delicious. There are NEVER any leftover when I make them. My favorite biscuit recipe. Thanks!!! :)
This was a quick and simple recipe that yielded some very good biscuits, will try them with honey next time.