Recipe by BlondieItaliana
This is a great recipe I came across via my friend Sandy who's a fabulous cook. It's quick & simple and adds a little variety to the table. Kind of reminds me of monkey bread in how it's made. ** I used Pillsbury Homestyle or Big Grands **
Top Review by shimmerysummersun
These are inexpensive, easy, and taste WONDERFUL! I quartered my (generic brand) biscuits instead of rolling them into balls and baked them in a 8" round metal cake pan. They came out wonderfully! Lightly browned on the top and bottom and so deliciously soft in the middle. I served alongside beef stew. I'll definitely be making these again. Thanks for posting!
- 1 (16 ounce) can Pillsbury refrigerated biscuits
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- to taste garlic powder
- to taste oregano
- to taste salt & pepper
- Pam cooking spray, butter flavor
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees & spray 9x11 glass baking dish or pie dish with Pam.
- Open biscuit can & separate into 6 pieces. Cut pieces into halves or quarters for fuller effect. Roll biscuit pieces into ball shapes.
- Melt butter & roll biscuit balls in melted butter & place in baking dish. Sprinkle with spices.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes until golden brown (if top browns too quickly before completely baked, you can use foil to cover top of dish for remainder of cooking time).