Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These cupcakes are high in vitamin A and potassium, and will make a healthy treat your dog will love. Portion size: For small dogs, 1/4 cupcake; medium dogs, 1/2 cupcake; large dogs, 1 cupcake
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup carrot, finely grated
- 1⁄2 cup blackstrap molasses
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, and oats in a small bowl.
- Thoroughly combine the carrots, molasses, water, egg and oil in a large bowl.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet and mix well.
- Pour the batter into small cupcake pans and bake for 20 minutes.