Birthday Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
photo by huskerlayd
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans).
- Make cake batter as directed on box. Put cones in muffin cups. Fill each cone 2/3 full of batter.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in cake comes out clean.
- Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Generously frost cake with frosting, and decorate as desired. Store loosely covered.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Follow High Altitude directions on cake mix box. Fill cones about 1/2 full to make 36 to 40 cones. Bake 20 to 25 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have one lil' girl who is 5 and another on the way (due in December). My hubby and I are pretty into fitness (weight lifting, rock climbing, etc). So as you will notice, I've got quite a few "protein" recipes. I love to bake. Cooking is okay but my real joy is baked goods (i.e., breads, pastas, cakes, cookies, etc). Not so conducive to the healthy lifestyle. But I like to say everything in moderation!!!