Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This makes great tasty burgers. It comes from the McCormick web site.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Combine ground beef, onion, seasoned salt, garlic, pepper, and worcestershire sauce.
- Mix gently.
- Shape into four patties.
- Broil or grill until burgers are well done, turning once.
This is a good, fast recipe featuring super common ingredients. Very effective burger doctoring, thanks!
5 star all the way - The burger browned nicely on the outside and was stil juicy inside. Served with grilled mushrooms, oven fries & Jalapeno Mozzarello, lettuce & tomatoes plus raw sweet Walla Walla Onion - A burger to be proud of - Thanks for a lovely Saturday Night special