Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I created this partially from a dump cake recipe... I didn't have all the ingredients it called for and I wanted to change it up a bit. A delicious choice!
- 1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup melted butter
- beat ingredients together.
- pour into a greased bundt pan.
- bake 350 for 1 hour.
- for icing combine approximately 3 tbsp of cream cheese, with one cup of powdered sugar and 2-3 tbsp of milk. Taste icing and make sure it is of thick pouring consistency.
- Pour over cake (after cake is out of bundt pan) when it's still warm.
- serve warm or cold.
- Tastes like pumpkin pie.