Recipe by Haversac
The title says it all-delicious, moist, & healthy!!
Top Review by Taxi Mom
I did not care for this recipe at all. I hated the taste and I thought it was way too heavy. I added 1/2 cup sour cream like other reviewers said and still ended up mixing with my hands. Maybe the taste is just a personal preference but I won't be making it again.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup unbleached flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular (or similar)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup zucchini, unpeeled and grated
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 egg white, whipped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven at 350°.
- Prepare pan a 8 x 4x 2-inch loaf pan with cooking spray and flour; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, baking powder & cocoa.
- In another mixing bowl, combine zucchini, sour cream & egg white.
- Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 60 minutes.